Welcome

I love creating things. My craft background is in upholstery and needlework and I was a prolific, but average, artist at one stage. Texture and colour have always fascinated me, so it seems natural that these inspirations and skills all combine into creating collector bears in various tone and cloth variations. Each one takes about two days to make as I do not use a sewing machine and every stitch is done by hand.


Sunday 11 March 2012

Welcome to Poulson Originals

I make Teddy Bears. Yes, I do. And I ruddy well enjoy it, too. It's a recent hobby - I asked for a Teddy Bear Kit for my birthday and it just took over my life from there. Believe me, I never expected to catch this particular bug, but I am am well and truly addicted!

My 'craft' background is in upholstery and needlework, and I was a prolific, but average, artist at one stage. Texture has always fascinated me, as does colour, so it seems natural that these skills all combine into creating 3D stuffed animals in various colour-ways.

Enjoy the bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment