Welcome

I love creating things. My craft background is in upholstery and needlework and I was a prolific, but average, artist at one stage. Texture and colour have always fascinated me, so it seems natural that these inspirations and skills all combine into creating collector bears in various tone and cloth variations. Each one takes about two days to make as I do not use a sewing machine and every stitch is done by hand.


Wednesday 14 March 2012

Brahms the Bear - Finished!



He's the same pattern as Vincent, the grey bear, but looks totally different in his curly blonde mohair! And he's cute as hell.


I'm not sure I'm going to be able to let this one go. He's cute and cuddly, despite having a plastic box in his belly. It's rested on plastic pellets and surrounded by polyester filling, and you can just about see the key at the back. I was concerned that it would stick out a lot, but it's worked out just fine. He's so fluffy you can barely even see the brand tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment