Welcome

I love creating things. My craft background is in upholstery and needlework and I was a prolific, but average, artist at one stage. Texture and colour have always fascinated me, so it seems natural that these inspirations and skills all combine into creating collector bears in various tone and cloth variations. Each one takes about two days to make as I do not use a sewing machine and every stitch is done by hand.


Sunday 11 March 2012

Getting smaller...

With the leftover material from making Ben the Bear, I managed to squeeze out a little 5" bear that has a massive little belly. He can't stand unassisted, but he's adorable. I'll be making many more of these with leftovers.
I think he works better in a 'tatty' mohair material, as this was made from the leftover from another bear, and I prefer the Tatty version!
And the full, sitting down in a squishy position (the only natural way they can sit with the massive tums!)


No comments:

Post a Comment