Welcome

I love creating things. My craft background is in upholstery and needlework and I was a prolific, but average, artist at one stage. Texture and colour have always fascinated me, so it seems natural that these inspirations and skills all combine into creating collector bears in various tone and cloth variations. Each one takes about two days to make as I do not use a sewing machine and every stitch is done by hand.


Tuesday 27 March 2012

Tiny Tatty Dalmation with a Smile

I made this bear for a friend who needs a little Bear-Loving. He's off to see her tomorrow, but thankfully he posed for a few pictures before he leaves me [sob!]


But can he stand?


Nope, but he's pretty damn good at the splits!




2 comments:

  1. Well This little chap landed on my doorstep this morning, and he was as pleased to see me as much as I was him.

    He will be joining me on my adventures to wherever that may be but he will have fun along the way.......x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he couldn't have gone to a better home. :)

    ReplyDelete