Welcome

I love creating things. My craft background is in upholstery and needlework and I was a prolific, but average, artist at one stage. Texture and colour have always fascinated me, so it seems natural that these inspirations and skills all combine into creating collector bears in various tone and cloth variations. Each one takes about two days to make as I do not use a sewing machine and every stitch is done by hand.


Monday 26 March 2012

Bears on Show - Caged at Foxy Lots!

All the bears are now on show at Foxy Lots at Melton Mowbray, and they're all beautifully displayed amongst the other delicious goodies for sale! They are in great company as the shop has a fabulous range of locally made arts and crafts goods.

If you fancy paying them a visit, click the 'In Person' tab above to go to the Foxy Lots site and get directions, or click the 'Online Shop' link to buy them over the internet. 







No comments:

Post a Comment