Welcome

I love creating things. My craft background is in upholstery and needlework and I was a prolific, but average, artist at one stage. Texture and colour have always fascinated me, so it seems natural that these inspirations and skills all combine into creating collector bears in various tone and cloth variations. Each one takes about two days to make as I do not use a sewing machine and every stitch is done by hand.


Sunday 11 March 2012

Ben the Bear

After getting a little bored with the original pattern, I picked an absolute beauty to make next. I also went all out on the traditional materials and have started stuffing the heads with wood-wool and filling the bottom of the bodies with plastic or glass pellets. I was over the moon with this design and have made a few more using this since.

No comments:

Post a Comment