Welcome

I love creating things. My craft background is in upholstery and needlework and I was a prolific, but average, artist at one stage. Texture and colour have always fascinated me, so it seems natural that these inspirations and skills all combine into creating collector bears in various tone and cloth variations. Each one takes about two days to make as I do not use a sewing machine and every stitch is done by hand.


Saturday 7 April 2012

Peaches!

When I ordered this fabric, I was expecting a nice pale pink. Instead, I got a salmon pink - my absolute least favourite colour! Ah well. I set about making a bear and found that it's actually turned out quite well, and quite different to my others. The flash on the camera has stripped some of the colour; in reality it is more salmon than this.




No comments:

Post a Comment