Welcome

I love creating things. My craft background is in upholstery and needlework and I was a prolific, but average, artist at one stage. Texture and colour have always fascinated me, so it seems natural that these inspirations and skills all combine into creating collector bears in various tone and cloth variations. Each one takes about two days to make as I do not use a sewing machine and every stitch is done by hand.


Monday 9 April 2012

#28 A tiny little one called Bree

Smallest bear I've made yet. I've not quite finished the face yet - maybe a little more fur cropping and ear turning? But this is how he looks at the moment. Awwww!


Few more changes and I've finished. He's so squidgy!

My camera occasionally says, 'Blink Detected' when I take piccies of the bears. I always get slightly excited, eventhough I know it's only my hand shaking... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment