Welcome

I love creating things. My craft background is in upholstery and needlework and I was a prolific, but average, artist at one stage. Texture and colour have always fascinated me, so it seems natural that these inspirations and skills all combine into creating collector bears in various tone and cloth variations. Each one takes about two days to make as I do not use a sewing machine and every stitch is done by hand.


Thursday 12 April 2012

#30 Teddy Trente

My cousin has not been well, so asked for a bear. I've gone full over-the-top on cuddliness and created a bear soooo fluffy that the camera wouldn't focus properly! I've photographed him with a different background to my usual, as none of the pictures were any good!


This fun fur is very fluffy, but also quite soft - which made modelling the limbs a little tricky. He has a belly of pellets and polyester filling so that he's nice a squidgy. He's a full 12 inches too, so should be good for a few cuddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment