Welcome

I love creating things. My craft background is in upholstery and needlework and I was a prolific, but average, artist at one stage. Texture and colour have always fascinated me, so it seems natural that these inspirations and skills all combine into creating collector bears in various tone and cloth variations. Each one takes about two days to make as I do not use a sewing machine and every stitch is done by hand.


Monday 23 April 2012

#33 Massive Purple Wookie

This is the longest fur I've used, and it's made an amazing bear. Rob picked the fabric from the internet and it was a surprise for both us us when it appeared. I love it! This is the second bear for Rob, and it's a real character!

Grrrrrr!


1 comment:

  1. Amazing bear, lovely maker. I've had such a good experience with this seller. I can't thank her enough for my lovely bears. If you want something you can cherish forever then definitely buy a bear from Tina. I'm over the moon with mine. Tina has given me many many smiles all the way through the designing process, the making process and the shipping process. I've had such a smooth experience, I wish all sellers were like her. She kept great contact and always informed me of what was going on. She sent me lovely updates and did all she could to make this experience one to remember. The bears I bought are such lovely quality, I've never had a bear that I could cherish before but now I got two and want more! I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete