Welcome

I love creating things. My craft background is in upholstery and needlework and I was a prolific, but average, artist at one stage. Texture and colour have always fascinated me, so it seems natural that these inspirations and skills all combine into creating collector bears in various tone and cloth variations. Each one takes about two days to make as I do not use a sewing machine and every stitch is done by hand.


Monday 11 June 2012

#38 A Pretty Lady in Pink

This little bear has gone off in the post today to a lovely owner, who will be naming her when she arrives tomorrow.




1 comment:

  1. This little lady arrived today and she is absolutely PERFECT! Her name is Strawberry BonBon, BonBon for short and she really is even more beautiful than the picture. I have had the most fun working with Tina, I knew what kind of bear I was after and with her advice I've ended up with exactly what I wanted. I've seen lots of lovely bears in shops but having your own special bear made by Tina - it's a different experience and one I would recommend to anyone. You can't go wrong with a bear made with real love and an amazing attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete